Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Finally!!!

My blog is now on full swing. Just like many of us who procrastinate even on things that we really want to do, it took me a while to finally start my own blog with actual contents. Wheew!!! Thanks for joining me.

Who am I? I'm a native of the islands of the Philippines. Just like many of us, life circumstances take us to many directions that we don't even plan or think about until we are smucked in the middle of it, so I'm transplanted to the other side of the world. I'm CURRENTLY(yes, in emphasis) living in Omaha, NE and working as a computer programmer. It seems that the road is starting to own me, but the only thing constant about my life is my love of pigment. I abandon it many times, and many times, I always have the urge to revisit it but never have the time or money. Hopefully, this time it will stay with me before it slips away from me.


Again, thanks for coming.

No comments: